- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location only seconds from the main square. The hotel itself is lovely and our room was very clean and quiet as it f..."
About the hotel
The Iron Gate Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of Prague's Old Town, in a picturesque, cobbled side street just steps from the famous Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square. Most historic attractions such as the Wenceslas square, National Museum, State Opera, Clementinum Library, Rudolfinum concert hall, Jewish Quarter are within walking distance. Most major business centres are located within 10 minutes drive.
Easy access to metro and tram public transport. The hotel is set in a 14th century building and offers 48 unique rooms and suites, each with a different lay out, view and décor. This beautiful landmark, set in a privacy of inner courtyard with unforgettable atmosphere, is certainly one of the hidden gems in Prague. The Iron Gate Hotel & Suites is the perfect choice for enjoying the wonders of Prague, in spacious, elegant and historical surroundings.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is in a great location only seconds from the main square.
The hotel itself is lovely and our room was very clean and quiet as it faced into the courtyard. The only thing that let the hotel down was not having wifi in the rooms and the breakfast which wasn't the best. The bacon tasted horrible, the milk and yogurt were warm and we found lots of egg shell in the scrambled eggs. Please don't be put off the hotel for these points though. I would stay again.