- 5 guest reviews
"My mother and I stayed at the Hampshire over the Easter break, the staff were very friendly and helpful. My mother is a wheelchair user and..."
"hadn't realised breakfast not included, but all fine..."
About the hotel
Hampshire Hotel Beethoven is located on one of the most prestigious shopping streets in the popular Oud Zuid neighborhood of Amsterdam. The surrounding area offers a wide range of cafés and restaurants. The hotel offers bright rooms with a private bathroom and a coffee/tea maker.
Every morning, a breakfast buffet offers various cereals, juices, fruits, breads and eggs. A tram stop in front of the hotel provides with easy access to the city centre in less than 10 minutes. The major museums are within walking distance from the hotel. From Hampshire Hotel Beethoven, guests can reach the RAI Conference Centre, the VU University and the World Trade Centre within 5 minutes by car.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 23:45 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2013 - 5.5% city tax has to be paid at the hotel starting from 01/01/2013. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
My mother and I stayed at the Hampshire over the Easter break, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
My mother is a wheelchair user and the hotel was accessible.
Room was very basic.
Some things (like electric sockets were dirty, bathroom was very congested, they charge you high price for room but want you to pay extra 2.5 euro for room WiFi which is silly. Location of hotel is very nice, i loved the roadside cafes, bakery and super-market just nearby. But price was much more than what this hotel deserved.