- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Have stayed in many hotels, but this is one I come home to when in Birmingham. Rooms are spacious. Excellent drenching showers. Only Disappo..."
"all round excellent service..."
"Always a pleasure..."
"Excellent accommodation, superb facilities and friendly staff..."
"We booked this hotel at the very last minute for our wedding night. The hotel staff were brilliant allowing us to check in early and leave o..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham, you'll be centrally located in Birmingham, steps from Birmingham Cathedral and minutes from Birmingham Telecom Tower. This 4-star hotel is close to Bullring Shopping Centre and International Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. This Victorian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Valet parking fee: GBP 20 per night Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed in many hotels, but this is one I come home to when in Birmingham.
Rooms are spacious. Excellent drenching showers. Only Disappointment is when I cannot get a room.
all round excellent service