- 63 guest reviews
"Great place to stay for Snowdon..."
"The only problem with the accommodation is they couldn't guarantee the weather. There were no negatives. Martin was a very genuine host. He..."
"Room 7 is stunning. Fabulous location and amazing view. Staff very friendly. Martin couldn't do enough for us. Lovely food and service at br..."
"I stayed 2 nights in August, before and after climbing Snowdon. The staff were welcoming and friendly. I was in the lodge at the back with M..."
About the hotel
Alpine Lodge is a small family run guest house is situated at the quieter, Caernarfon end of the mountain resort of Llanberis and has fantastic views of Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia mountains. We offer guest accommodation in luxury doubles, twin rooms and family rooms all of which are non-smoking. All rooms are en-suite and have a television, drinks tray, and hairdyer.
Please note that we charge 3% on credit card transactions. Terms and Conditions:-The cancellation policy of this hotel is that the full amount of the cancellation will be deducted from your debit/credit card.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay for Snowdon