- 64 guest reviews
"Very nice stay in a lovely village. Room was as described, clean, very well presented, facilities great inc free wifi, and the staff were ve..."
"Upon arrival we were left waiting for more than 5 minutes to check in, pressing the button more than once for assistance. Once we were shown..."
"Fantastic in every way...."
"Delightful stay at this guesthouse / motel with welcoming host and little touches like crisps and chocolates each day by the tea facilities...."
"Ticked all the boxes..."
About the hotel
Alpine Lodge is a small family run guest house is situated at the quieter, Caernarfon end of the mountain resort of Llanberis and has fantastic views of Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia mountains. We offer guest accommodation in luxury doubles, twin rooms and family rooms all of which are non-smoking. All rooms are en-suite and have a television, drinks tray, and hairdyer.
Please note that we charge 3% on credit card transactions. Terms and Conditions:-The cancellation policy of this hotel is that the full amount of the cancellation will be deducted from your debit/credit card.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice stay in a lovely village.
Room was as described, clean, very well presented, facilities great inc free wifi, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would choose Alpine Lodge next time without hesitation.
A nice room with a view
Upon arrival we were left waiting for more than 5 minutes to check in, pressing the button more than once for assistance.
Once we were shown to the room it was lovely, nicely decorated and had a view of the mountains. Llanberis had a few pubs/restaurants to eat. The breakfast was ok, fresh fruits and cereals were on offer but the fried breakfast wasn't my cup of tea. Overall we had a nice stay and would stay again.