"Very disappointed to find that we needed to run the water for 10 minutes before getting any hot water! Shower in bathroom with no screen so..."
About the hotel
The Beau Rivage is located in the old quarter of Nice, very close to the famous Promenade des Anglais and the beach. beau Rivage offers 118 air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. modern decor with dark-wood furnishings and beds with thick duvets; satellite television, complimentary wireless Internet access, and pay movies are all available.
Guests have exclusive access to the hotel's private pebbled beach area (surcharge), which has umbrellas, towels, and lounge chairs, and is open from April to October along the famous Promenade des Anglais.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Beau Rivage in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.25(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Very disappointed to find that we needed to run the water for 10 minutes before getting any hot water.
Shower in bathroom with no screen so bathroom became very dangerous with a wet slippery floor and disappointed that bathroom tiles had mould - not what we would expect of a 4* hotel.