- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Been here twice now for our anniversary, rooms are decorated to a very high standard and clean. The pool, sauna and steam rooms are great. U..."
"The hotel was very clean and the location was good. Had style and elegance about it and I would definitely visit again...."
"Stayed for a birthday weekend for my partner with another couple. The staff were excellent especially the waiting staff at the restaurant Th..."
"We stayed in an executive double which had all we needed....coffee/tea facilities, iron and board, tv. Plus lots of literature on the area...."
"Our first time in a star rated hotel. The ambience was very good. However, let down by the scaffoldings outside the window. Also, the sofa b..."
About the hotel
Winner of Visit Chester & Cheshire's Large Hotel of the Year 2007. The privately owned Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa is ideally located just a 5 minute drive from Chester's historic city centre, yet a stone's throw from the city centre of Wrexham and Wales. This beautiful hotel, set in its own grounds, has 73 superb comfortable bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
The hotel has free parking for all guests and complimentary WiFi. Within the hotel there are two dining venues from which you can choose. Ciro's Brasserie is a Rosette rated Mediterranean themed restaurant offering modern European cuisine. On a Sunday we serve a traditional roast carvery luncheon and dinner. Alternatively, you may prefer to relax in Nelson's Bar where you will find a good selection of gastro style bar food and fine traditional ales. Take time during your stay to step through the doors of Spa by Kasia where we provide natural, holistic and organic treatments to completely nourish, rebalance and repair the face and body. This exclusive retreat includes 6 indulgent treatment suites including a VIP couple's suite with hydrotherapy bath, 3 relaxation rooms, a traditional Turkish Hamman, an Arabian Rasul, Rejuvenation Skin Clinic, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, state of the art Technogym gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique and Spa Eatery. Residents are strongly advised to book their treatments in advance. If the spa isn't for you, why not practice your swing on the nine hole golf course adjacent to the hotel. The hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/02/2016 to 01/02/2025 - Some rooms are situated close to the function suite, and therefore some noisy maybe heard until approx midnight, if a function is taking place. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
High standard of room with excellent facilities
Been here twice now for our anniversary, rooms are decorated to a very high standard and clean.
The pool, sauna and steam rooms are great. Unfortunately the jacuzzi did not work this time. The food is good with a choice of menus in the bar or restaurant.
The hotel was very clean and the location was good.
Had style and elegance about it and I would definitely visit again.