- 14 guest reviews
"As this was a jazz weekend in Llandeilo we were lucky to find a good hotel in the area. The Plough is just outside the town so we were able..."
"Lovely welcome, excellent room for a family of four. Spacious with 2 double beds and double sofa bed! Parking available right outside family..."
"Lovely stay at The Plough Inn. Didn't have an evening meal but the breakfasts were really nice...."
"very kind and friendly staff...."
"We had a family Sunday birthday lunch & 1 nights accommodation the lunch was super well presented & with very friendly staff ,our room was a..."
About the hotel
The Plough Inn is set in the heart of the Towy Valley in Llandeilo. A small rural hilltop market town with historic importance. This is an ideal spot for touring the Towy Valley, the Coasts and Castles of Carmarthenshire.
Nearby attractions include Dinefwr Park, Carreg Cennen Castle, the National Botanical Gardens and the newly restored Aberglasney Gardens.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend break in Llandeilo
As this was a jazz weekend in Llandeilo we were lucky to find a good hotel in the area.
The Plough is just outside the town so we were able to park easily and had a quiet night rest in the hotel. We were very impressed with the standard of food in the hotel.
Excellent family room!
Lovely welcome, excellent room for a family of four.
Spacious with 2 double beds and double sofa bed. Parking available right outside family room so unpacking car was easy as we had a door from room to car parking area. Food was excellent. Looking forward to returning!