- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"The Newby Bridge Hotel is located in a beautiful part of the country and overlooks the southern end of Lake Windermere. The hotel itself was..."
"Excellent value for money, the staff and rooms were amazing along with the food and view...."
"Clean, comfy, and great view, friendly staff. Would stay again...."
"Very nice hotel with good facilities in a picturesque location. The use of a pool and jacuzzi was good especially in the warm Lake District..."
"Gluten free food options and staff knowledgable...."
About the hotel
Directly overlooking Lake Windermere in lovely landscaped grounds, Newby Bridge Hotel is the perfect place to stay in the lake District. The Newby Bridge Hotel has recently been extended and provides quality accommodation, roaring log fires, leisure facilities, friendly service and not forgetting the good food. We have an Oak-panelled restaurant and also 'The Huntsman's Inn' traditional bar.
Free wifi is available for all guests in the lounge and bar area. We have 41 bedrooms including 10 Four Poster rooms with ensuite spa baths. The hotel is set in beautiful landscaped gardens and has a Rotunda wedding chapel and a Chelsea Flower Show show Garden. Our private leisure centre, which is exclusive to hotel guests, features a pool, spa pool, mini gym and a steam room.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful Location and Hotel
The Newby Bridge Hotel is located in a beautiful part of the country and overlooks the southern end of Lake Windermere.
The hotel itself was well presented and the staff were helpful and welcoming, we ate both in the bar and the restaurant and service and quality of food were both very good. The room was spotless and well presented. Our daughter loved the pool and hot tub and we spent quite a lot of time in there- often having it to ourselves. There was plenty to do in the area on both dry and wet days. All in all loved the area and the hotel.
Amazing value for money, excellent views warm welcome and no snobs
Excellent value for money, the staff and rooms were amazing along with the food and view.