- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Clean, stylish room. Very quiet , you can get a relaxing full night sleep. Perfect for business users. Hassle free hotel. I have stayed here..."
About the hotel
Situated directly on Avenida Diagonal in a high-rise building overlooking Barcelona, this modern hotel is just a short stroll from the Nou Camp stadium, home of FC Barcelona football club. It features a VIP Club and an excellent spa and wellness centre. The centre of the Catalonian capital with attractions such as Plaça de Catalunya or the cathedral Sagrada Familia is easily reachable by metro.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Currency Exchange
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Local tax will be charged by the property. € 2.5 per person per night with a maximum of 7 nights, being exempt under 16 The LateRooms.com rate for Princesa Sofia in BARCELONA is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
not really a 5 star hotel, but better than other 4 star ones in Europe and great value for money
Great nights sleep.
Clean, stylish room.
Very quiet , you can get a relaxing full night sleep. Perfect for business users. Hassle free hotel. I have stayed here on three separate occasions in one year.