- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Staff are very friendly and helpful. If we go again will only book executive room...."
"Very friendly staff and great food. Large comfortable room with a spacious bathroom. The hotel was in a good position for me as I was walkin..."
"Good value hotel with nice staff. Would use again...."
"I was doing a bit of Wainwright bagging in the Western Lakes. The Ennerdale Country House Hotel was a home away from home. Spotless room. Gr..."
"Surprisingly nice hotel just off the road and near Sellafield...."
About the hotel
Only a 10 minute drive from Ennerdale Water, on the famous Coast to Coast Walk, the Ennerdale Country House Hotel is a Grade II listed building nestled within five acres of tranquil landscaped gardens and Italian fountains. As you walk through our large beautiful hallways, you will pass by painstakingly restored original fireplaces and ceilings, and you'll begin to realise that this is only the start of an experience you will never forget. With 30 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms, all individually designed, the Ennerdale is ideal for business and leisure guests visiting the many attractions of the Western Lakes and the West Cumbrian Coastal towns and villages.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
If we go again will only book executive room.
Great Place to Stay
Very friendly staff and great food.
Large comfortable room with a spacious bathroom. The hotel was in a good position for me as I was walking the Western Fells. Would definitely recommend.