- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"We loved the hotel. It was friendly and the atmosphere was so relaxed. Breakfast was lovely - a lot of choice and the tea was hot and strong..."
"This is the 3rd time we have stayed and situated midway between lime st and the waterfront it is an ideal place from where to tour the city...."
"Good central location and nice rooms with a great vibrant bar in reception..."
"Nice hotel, very friendly staff. The street facing room was very noisy on a Friday night from pub goers as only single glazed windows but no..."
"Enjoyable weekend very good staff would stay again...."
About the hotel
The Sir Thomas Hotel set in the heart of Liverpool's City Center and offers the perfect location for business or pleasure. A stone's throw from the main retail, Liverpool One Shopping center ,restaurants, nightclubs and bars of this vibrant 24 hour city, minutes' walk from the mainline railway station, Liverpool Lime Street and adjacent to both universities. .
Situated in the old Bank of Liverpool Building we offer a delicate blend of Liverpool's history and modern culture. Our extremely comfortable restaurant and bar (St John) is everything you would expect from dining in a good hotel, full of classic British style and sophistication with an added contemporary twist. It serves everything from snacks to A La Carte meals and boasts a superb cocktail and drinks list. There is live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night. You can obtain a Full English for £10. 00 per room. And special discount applies, if you wish to dine from our Daily Menu, the Table D'Hote menu
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Review of Sir Thomas Hotel
We loved the hotel.
It was friendly and the atmosphere was so relaxed. Breakfast was lovely - a lot of choice and the tea was hot and strong. I would definitely stay here when I next come to Liverpool.
Keep going back
This is the 3rd time we have stayed and situated midway between lime st and the waterfront it is an ideal place from where to tour the city.
Very comfortable, good quality food and excellent value for money for a city hotel.