- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I've stayed at this hotel previously and had a great experience and second time around was no different. The staff are so friendly and accom..."
"Excellent location for restaurants and metro.Staff very friendly and helpful...."
"The staff here were excellent. Extremely helpful from the moment we arrived until we left. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Our room &..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter on a pedestrian street, the hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city’s tourist attractions, including Notre-Dame, the Luxembourg Garden, the Pantheon and the Sainte Chapelle church. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the hotel is the ideal place for a cultural or professional stay. The Hotel Europe Saint Séverin has 59 air conditioned rooms all with well furnished bathrooms including shower or bath, toilet and hairdryer.
Television, telephone, safety box and mini bar are at your disposal as well as Wi-Fi access in the whole hotel. The reception is at your service 24 hours a day if you wish to send a fax or need help to book an excursion or evening entertainment.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I love Paris!
I've stayed at this hotel previously and had a great experience and second time around was no different.
The staff are so friendly and accommodating and even helped me with my french (which I'm keen to learn but needs improvement!) Great hotel in an excellent location. I was so sad to leave. I will always choose this hotel when visiting Paris and I hope to visit many more times. Already saving for my next trip!
Excellent location for restaurants and metro.Staff very friendly and helpful.