- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Located on a busy road had front room first night noisy with windows open as too hot to close no air con. Good size room. Poor tv few channe..."
"The hotel seem to be getting a makeover but could not fault the staff as they were so polite. Will definitely stay there again..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the golfers paradise just 10 miles East of Cork City. The hotel is just a 2 minute stroll from the town of Midleton and is renowned for fine food and service. Facilites include Full leisure Centre & Wellness Centre & Spa.
Local attractions include The Old Midleton Distillery, Fota Wildlife Park & Ballymaloe Cookery School & Gardens.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Located on a busy road had front room first night noisy with windows open as too hot to close no air con.
Good size room. Poor tv few channels with young child not much else to look at at night. Location good for touring around cork and waterford. Good hearty breakfast to keep you going. Staff friendly and accomodating.
The hotel seem to be getting a makeover but could not fault the staff as they were so polite.
Will definitely stay there again