- 149 guest reviews
"Hotel and accommodation were good but the leisure facilities were a disgrace nothing was working...."
"Stayed w/e of 12th/13th June. Room was nice and clean, fan was very useful too, plenty of room, nice tv and plenty tea and coffee. Had break..."
"Great Hotel, would highly recommend...."
"Check out seems to be very long winded. Only 2 people in front of me but still took 10 minutes...."
About the hotel
The Cedar Court Hotel is Huddersfield's only 4 star hotel and is conveniently located just off the M62 making it ideally situated for those wishing to visit this large market town. This family owned hotel offers a truly Yorkshire welcome. With 113 bedrooms including new superior bedrooms and following a recent refurbishment of the public areas, a new Lounge, Bar and Restaurant facilities.
Residents can also enjoy the leisure facilities at the hotel which includes an indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and steam room. We also have FREE WIFI throughout the hotel and FREE car parking facilities. The hotel is perfectly located for visiting Castle Hill, Eureka Museum, John Smith's Stadium, Holmfirth - the setting for the popular BBC sitcom Last of the summer wine, Huddersfield's markets and the Pure North Cider Press. For those wishing to venture a little further, the hotel is also situated halfway between Leeds & Manchester making the Cedar Court Huddersfield the ideal base. Huddersfield is a large market town and the town is known for its part in the industrial revolution, the birthplace of Rugby League and the birthplace of the British Prime Minister, Harold Wilson.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2015 to 14/08/2015 - Due to refurbishment the leisure club will be closed on Mon 10th Aug & Thurs 13th Aug. The pool facilities only will be open on Tues 11th Aug & Wed 12th Aug. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield
Hotel and accommodation were good but the leisure facilities were a disgrace nothing was working.