- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"The only thing I could find fault with was that there was no milk left in the room...."
"Overal a fantastic stay. Felt completely relaxed. Great value for money. Lovely breakfast each morning...."
"The room was adequate but had to get a twin as there was no doubles left, the rooms are quite dated and could do with redecorating...."
"Was emailed before we arrived that the restaurant would not be available due to Christmas party, the restaurant would not be available for f..."
"Comfortable hotel that was clean with courteous staff and brilliant food and a great cost, couldn't fault it..."
About the hotel
The Cedar Court Hotel is Huddersfield's only 4 star hotel and is conveniently located just off the M62 making it ideally situated for those wishing to visit this large market town. This family owned hotel offers a truly Yorkshire welcome. With 113 bedrooms including new superior bedrooms and following a recent refurbishment of the public areas, a new Lounge, Bar and Restaurant facilities.
Residents can also enjoy the leisure facilities at the hotel which includes an indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and steam room. We also have FREE WIFI throughout the hotel and FREE car parking facilities. The hotel is perfectly located for visiting Castle Hill, Eureka Museum, John Smith's Stadium, Holmfirth - the setting for the popular BBC sitcom Last of the summer wine, Huddersfield's markets and the Pure North Cider Press. For those wishing to venture a little further, the hotel is also situated halfway between Leeds & Manchester making the Cedar Court Huddersfield the ideal base. Huddersfield is a large market town and the town is known for its part in the industrial revolution, the birthplace of Rugby League and the birthplace of the British Prime Minister, Harold Wilson.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Not as described!!
The photos appear to be more better than the actual room, The room was warm but there was a old school fan, I don't think we be booking again here, But they guy behind the reception was a nice guy and helpful
The only thing I could find fault with was that there was no milk left in the room.