- 14 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay here in October. The room was very clean with pleasant decor and very warm and comfortable. The food was outstanding and t..."
"The room was lovely but to hot during the night and the bed was to soft..."
"We spent one night at Moortown Lodge prior to going on to the New Forest with our family. The bed was super comfortable, the shower room was..."
"Lovely ,light ,airy and clean room; large, comfortable bed; delicious , cooked breakfast...."
"We stayed 3 nights at Moortown and it was very pleasant. Our double room with 4 poster bed was well decorated with a nice carpet. Storage wa..."
About the hotel
At Moortown Lodge you can be sure of a warm welcome and a relaxed friendly atmosphere. We provide the highest standard of guest accommodation and have been awarded the prestigious AA 4 Gold Star "Highly Commended" rating, Trip Advisor "2014 Certificate of Excellence" and are also recommended by The Michelin Guide. Our family run luxury grade B & B accommodation offers seven en-suite rooms, all of which are equipped with digital TV, free WiFi, bath robes, emergency travel kit, luxury toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities.
Our delicious traditional English breakfasts are cooked to order with special dietary requests being catered for. Originally a Georgian hunting lodge, Moortown Lodge is located on the B3347, half a mile south of the A31 at Ringwood, the historic market town at the Western Gateway to the New Forest National Park. Conveniently located for Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Salisbury and Southampton, all within 20 - 30 minutes by car, this makes Moortown Lodge the perfect stop-over for business people as well as an excellent base for touring and leisure visitors. There are special arrangements for our guests wishing to use the bar and restaurant in the adjacent private David Lloyd Leisure Club and, for a small concessionary fee, guests may use the clubs outstanding range of sports and recreational facilities. Owners Joy and John Meredith look forward to welcoming you to the Moortown Lodge soon.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Had a lovely stay here in October.
The room was very clean with pleasant decor and very warm and comfortable. The food was outstanding and the service very pleasant and prompt. Only downside was that the shower was difficult to control.
The room was lovely but to hot during the night and the bed was to soft