- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay and found that the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and more than adequate. We only had two is..."
"The man who booked me in looked so worried and frustrated and spoke so fast. I did mention to him that I did not understand him and he slowe..."
"We first stayed here as a mini break just after we got married and have returned the past 2 years to celebrate our anniversary. The hotel d..."
"We r fussy about cleanliness and food quality/choice. We had no complaints and were impressed with our overnight stay. Bed was very comfy to..."
"good hotel, good location, friendly staff..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Bentley Hotel & Spa has extensive leisure facilities including hot tub sauna, steam room, beauty salon and heated indoor pool. To complement the hotel's amenities, relax in the atmospheric lounge bar. The hotel is ideally located to visit Lincoln's cathedral and castle.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western PLUS The Bentley Hotel, Leisure Club & Spa
We really enjoyed our stay and found that the staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and more than adequate. We only had two issues. Someone was smoking in a room near us and it made the corridor stink. The staff were aware, and at breakfast I was surprised to see that there wasn't a chiller for things like milk,fruit ect. It was very warm when we were there and I did think that a chiller was probably justified, but what do I know. Other than that, well recommended.
Cheer up man on reception
The man who booked me in looked so worried and frustrated and spoke so fast.
I did mention to him that I did not understand him and he slowed down. I felt that he just did not 'get' that a client needs to be heard and to be given undivided attention for just a few moments. First impressions count and for me, well, he needs further training.