- 1 guest reviews
"A wonderful little hotel, amazingly friendly welcome and staff; couldn't do enough for us. Delicious breakfast, excellent value for money. G..."
About the hotel
This charming hotel is located in Auteuil-Passy, the very chic and tourist district, across from Maison de Radio France, within walking distance to the Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower. Each room is decorated with charm and refinement. The location allows you to go very easily to all parts of Paris by bus or metro.
Free wireless access in all the rooms + free internet corner in the lobby. Parking nearby.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Eiffel Kennedy in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A wonderful little hotel, amazingly friendly welcome and staff; couldn't do enough for us.
Delicious breakfast, excellent value for money. Great location; 15 minute picturesque walk to the Eiffel Tower, over a bridge and then along a pathway in the middle of the Seine. Smallish but immaculate room that comfortably slept three adults. We really could not have found a nicer, more friendly place to stay at a bargain price. thoroughly recommended!