- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Could not find fault with either hotel or staff. Both were excellent and the staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything need..."
"We stayed in the Villa Rose because of several personal recommendations and we were not disappointed. Staff were very friendly and food serv..."
"Friendly, comfortable hotel. made to feel most welcome. will stay again..."
"Stayed 2 nights last month ,very welcoming staff,we arrived late at night but nothing was a problem,reception and barman very helpful...."
"We were very happy with our stay at the Villa Rose. The hotel was wonderful and very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. I had..."
About the hotel
The Villa Rose Hotel is a 4 Star, Family Owned, Spa Hotel located centrally in Ballybofey - a great base from which to tour all major Donegal Attractions. The hotel consists of 57 bedrooms, 2 bars, an award winning restaurant and a state of the art Spa. We offer midweek and weekend breaks, relaxing spa breaks, corporate facilities, family breaks and active retirement breaks.
Free Wi-Fi and broadband access, complimentary bottled water and free parking are but a few of our additional perks. We have live light entertainment every Friday & Saturday Night, as well as a traditional session on Sunday evenings. Our Restaurant offers an all new A La Carte & American Style Steakhouse menu, as well as our delicious Salad Bar and Seafood Options. If you are looking for an active break we can provide you with a wealth of information on local activities such as Surfing, Walking, Golf, Horse Riding, Go Karting and more, as well as information on Donegal Attractions such as touring the highest sea cliffs in Europe's "Sliabh Liag" or our National Park "Glenveagh". We also offer the Villa Rose guests local discounts in stores such as McElhinney's Department Store and Foy & Company, to discounts in local children's activities.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Villa Rose Hotel in Donegal are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for a wedding, the room wasn't the cleanest with hairs in the bathroom and dried up contact lenses on the floor beside the bed.
The room could also do with brighter lights, found it difficult to get ready in dull light. Food for the wedding was gorgeous but was a little disappointed with breakfast
Could not find fault with either hotel or staff.
Both were excellent and the staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything needed to enjoy our stay to the max. Would love to go back for longer and really see the whole area, the people are so friendly and the surrounding countryside so picturesque.