- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Lovely room recently refurbished. Very comfortable memory foam bed. Breakfast excellent, service great...."
"We stay here every time we go to Bawtry and it is consistently good, nice rooms, nice staff and nice venue..."
"Excellent room, however for the rates charged it would be reasonable to expect a breakfast!..."
"Good hotel however noisy from 4am due to cabin crew from local airport. I thought someone was in my room making tea at 4.15 am as the noise..."
"Perfect central location although hotel was extremely busy with a big wedding, so not ideal for a quiet weekend so recommend checking first...."
About the hotel
Step into the Crown and you will immediately discover a chic, idyllic retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This highly contemporary and creative environment is the perfect setting for those who appreciate the finer things in life. With 76 bedrooms, the four stars Crown Hotel offers some of the best accommodation in South Yorkshire with bedrooms including our stunning Executive rooms.
Our rooms offer a unique atmosphere and every room has something special to offer. Our fantastic restaurant offers a locally sourced menu with weekend specials including Lobster, Surf and Turf and Seabass. Our bar is lively and atmospheric and a great place to share a bottle of fizz with friends and catch up in one of our booths. The Crown is located in the town of Bawtry which has something to offer everyone and has a buzzing and bustling vibe. Right on the doorstep to the hotel is a range of boutiques, wine bars and restaurants including Japanese, Italian, Indian and Chinese. The hotel is situated only 3 miles from Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport and 9 miles from Doncaster Racecourse, Doncaster Dome and train station.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Crown Hotel in Doncaster are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room recently refurbished.
Very comfortable memory foam bed. Breakfast excellent, service great.
The Crown Hotel
Quite dissapointed with the cleanliness of the room.
Found various things left behind from the previous occupants (Earing, pair of tights!) and these items were on obvious display when entering the room. Bathroom sink was really dirty, also still splashes on the mirror and tap from previous guests. Not impressed at all. Experienced lots of noise too, the room next door decided to invite everyone back to their room to continue the party. Lots of slammings doors, walls really thin you could hear everything from your neighbours. I have stayed in lots of different standards of hotels for over 25 years and I really did not expect this level of cleanliness or experience from the Crown Hotel. I wasn't even asked when we checked out if everything had been ok, and I was so tired I didnt even want to discuss my stay. Really dissapointed, and I am so sorry to say that I will not wish to stay here again. I read lots of these reviews prior to booking hotels, and there are usually good and bad ones for most, however I honestly dont think that my expectations were too high, of this hotel, surely cleanliness is a given.