- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in a nice location,but a wedding was on very noisy till late on...."
"Lovely room recently refurbished. Very comfortable memory foam bed. Breakfast excellent, service great...."
"We stay here every time we go to Bawtry and it is consistently good, nice rooms, nice staff and nice venue..."
"Excellent room, however for the rates charged it would be reasonable to expect a breakfast!..."
"Good hotel however noisy from 4am due to cabin crew from local airport. I thought someone was in my room making tea at 4.15 am as the noise..."
About the hotel
Step into the Crown and you will immediately discover a chic, idyllic retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This highly contemporary and creative environment is the perfect setting for those who appreciate the finer things in life. With 76 bedrooms, the four stars Crown Hotel offers some of the best accommodation in South Yorkshire with bedrooms including our stunning Executive rooms.
Our rooms offer a unique atmosphere and every room has something special to offer. Our fantastic restaurant offers a locally sourced menu with weekend specials including Lobster, Surf and Turf and Seabass. Our bar is lively and atmospheric and a great place to share a bottle of fizz with friends and catch up in one of our booths. The Crown is located in the town of Bawtry which has something to offer everyone and has a buzzing and bustling vibe. Right on the doorstep to the hotel is a range of boutiques, wine bars and restaurants including Japanese, Italian, Indian and Chinese. The hotel is situated only 3 miles from Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport and 9 miles from Doncaster Racecourse, Doncaster Dome and train station.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Noisy but Nice'
Lovely hotel in a nice location,but a wedding was on very noisy till late on.
Lovely room recently refurbished.
Very comfortable memory foam bed. Breakfast excellent, service great.