- 85 guest reviews
"Good service, for a very reasonable price. I would recommend it, especially for a short stay...."
"Fine, value for money - stayed here twice and would do so again...."
"Clean room with adequate facilities, quiet and private, excellent customer service at a bargain price. Looking forward to our next visit!..."
"We had an overnight stay as a family from London the room was clean and the location is well situated in the town centre. The only problem w..."
"The room was quiet, warm and comfortable. The location in central Cardiff is good. There isn't a lift, which wasn't an issue for me but coul..."
About the hotel
Please check in at our neighbour hotel The Sandringham which is opposite the ML Lodge, next door to Crouch the Jewellers. Full payment is required upon arrival along with a £20 deposit for the room key which will be refunded on departure. Cardiff is Europe’s fastest growing city and the hotel is ideally placed in the city centre, with its Edwardian arcades and one of Europe’s first Civic Centres including The National Museum and Art Gallery.
The hotel is only a two minute walk from the magnificent Millennium Stadium famous for its international rugby and football matches. We have our own fast food restaurant on the ground floor which is open until the early hours of the morning. The hotel is in an ideal location for shopping malls, nightlife or any Millennium Stadium event. A continental or a fully cooked breakfast is available if required at £6. 50 per person and is served opposite at The Sandringham Hotel. Please not that we have five floors but unfortunately we do not have a lift. Smoking is prohibited in the ML Lodge.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2014 to 31/10/2023 - Please note that we have five floors but unfortunately we do not have a lift. Check in is at our neighbour hotel The Sandringham which is opposite the ML Lodge, next door to Crouch the Jewellers. The LateRooms.com rates for ML Lodge in Cardiff are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Good service, for a very reasonable price.
I would recommend it, especially for a short stay.
One night only
The pleasantness of the staff was very good indeed.
They were especially kind over breakfast as I was in a hurry to catch a train. Their warmth did not match the state of the room which was rather down at heel with a most uncomfortable mattress. The bathroom provided all one's needs and the water was a good temperature. I paid only £66 for bed and breakfast, but have stayed in other hotels for that price and found them in much better condition. The situation of this hotel is most central and I appreciated being able to walk centrally.