- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Due to cancellations on the trains had an unexpected trip to Manchester. We had stayed in the Willow Bank previously and found it very good..."
"Lovely , friendly staff - the room was clean. The reason for the lower score was the lumpiness of the bed- there were springs sticking out,..."
"This hotel was clean and tidy the room was made up nicely and had no bother so it was a nice treat..."
"first class hotel..."
About the hotel
~~NEW FOR 2014 - Our fully refurbished Gallery Restaurant and Enigma Bar and Lounge~~ With smiling, friendly staff, free Wi-Fi throughout, ample secured parking and selected rates including our Fantastic Full English & Continental Breakfast, the Best Western Willow Bank is an ideal base for your visit to Manchester. Ideally located just 3 miles (10mins) South of the city centre along the Oxford Road Corridor, we are just a short drive from a host of popular attractions - Old Trafford, The Ethiad, The Aquatics Centre and the MEN arena to name a few. Frequent and numerous buses from just outside the front door make journeys around the major city simple.
The main University Campus', the Christie Hospital and Manchesters Childrens, Dental and University Hospitals are all within easy reach of the Hotel. Manchester International Airport is just a fifteen minute drive away.
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Due to cancellations on the trains had an unexpected trip to Manchester.
We had stayed in the Willow Bank previously and found it very good value for money. Main plus points for us are: comfortable, clean room, ample onsite parking, very good bus service into town, good restaurant (didn't use it this time) and several reasonable eateries in the area.
BEST WESTERN Willow Bank Hotel
First day breakfast was very good second day all the hot food was STONE cold ???