- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"We booked 2 rooms for 2 couples, small but fine for short stay and spotless with comfortable beds and good quality bed linen . The friendly..."
"Very nice hotel. In the heart of town. Pleasant staff and good breakfast. Would recommend to golfers or tourists..."
"great accommodation and marvellous customer service from all staff. Helen at reception excellent at her job. Made you feel very welcome and..."
"A comfortable stay, friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast and kindly e mailed to say I had forgotten my phone charger and offered to pos..."
"We had a great stay, would definitely stay again. Clean comfortable rooms right in the centre of town, very friendly staff and a lovely cook..."
About the hotel
Elegant Georgian townhouse located in the centre of St Andrews. Tastefully converted into comfortable 22 bedroomed hotel. Dating from 1765, this traditional, elegant Georgian terraced Townhouse Hotel rests in the heart of historic St Andrews.
To celebrate our 250th anniversary an extensive refurbishment was undertaken and we trust you will enjoy the improvements. The Albany is ideally located for exploring the castle and cathedral, the picturesque university buildings scattered throughout town and the quaint local shops . The famous Old Course is within easy walking distance. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
We booked 2 rooms for 2 couples, small but fine for short stay and spotless with comfortable beds and good quality bed linen .
The friendly welcome at check in and breakfast staff would make me want to return if visiting St Andrews again. Breakfast excellent, good choice. 🙂
Nice hotel. Central location
Very nice hotel.
In the heart of town. Pleasant staff and good breakfast. Would recommend to golfers or tourists