- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel very clean very modern rooms still giving character to the style of the hotel. Very comfy bed and well furnished rooms. Staff a..."
"Have stayed at St Georges and other places in Llandudno and this hotel is by far my favourite...."
"As a strict vegetarian, only able to food without fish, meat or eggs there was no choice on the menu. Even for a vegetarian who could eat eg..."
"The St.George is just so Llandudno, peaceful, relaxing, feels like being at home.top marks..."
"We had an excellent week-end break at the St George's Hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the facilities at the hotel were e..."
About the hotel
The St George's Hotel cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4-star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury.
This stunning four-star hotel is now in the top 3% of all hotels in Wales which have been awarded the Gold Award by Visit Wales. All rooms have air-conditioning as well as offering spectacular coastal views of Llandudno Bay from our main lounges and Sea View rooms. The original Victorian features decorate the hotel throughout, in particular the Wedgwood Suite where guests dining are presented with the finest dishes to choose from. As well as a comfortable and relaxing dining experience for residents and non-residents during the evening, the Terrace Lounge is also open all year round for hot & cold snacks, including traditional afternoon tea. Each of the 75 refurbished bedrooms have en suite facilities, TV, direct dial telephone and hospitality tray. Broadband is available in all rooms plus Wireless Internet access is also available in a selection of bedrooms. The hotel is easily accessible with outstanding facilities, and with the main shopping center, with a variety of new and traditional shops to choose from, only a stone's throw away, it makes the hotel a popular choice with both business and leisure travelers. We are proud to announce the hotel has been completely non-smoking since 2006.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel very clean very modern rooms still giving character to the style of the hotel.
Very comfy bed and well furnished rooms. Staff are very friendly and willing to help.
Have stayed at St Georges and other places in Llandudno and this hotel is by far my favourite.