- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The room was nice, but unfortunately situated above the heating vents, generators and kitchens. Also all that could be heard all evening wer..."
"We stayed at St George's for 3 nights and we can honestly say it was a really relaxing and enjoyable break. The staff throughout the hotel w..."
"We have stayed here a couple of times. The rooms and public areas are clean and comfortable and the staff are all very polite, friendly and..."
"We were so pleased with our room, which we were told was one of the three best rooms situated on the corner of the building, large, wonderfu..."
"Friendly helpful staff room a bit sparce for price but over all a really lovely hotel..."
About the hotel
AA HOTEL OF THE YEAR FOR WALES 2016. The Victorians knew a thing or two about relaxing by the sea. Our lovely luxury hotel opened in 1854 and today, while we've made a few changes, the things that were a hit back then still delight our visitors 160 years on: excellent service, incredible sea views, and surroundings so comfortable you won’t want to leave.
There’s nothing old fashioned about that. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME. Our superbly-appointed bedrooms and opulent suites have cool contemporary styling, with everything you need to make your stay go like a dream. Many rooms overlook the beach and promenade, so you can enjoy stunning sea views without even getting out of bed. If your idea of the perfect break is to do as little as possible you’re in the right place. All you really have to do is make yourself at home. GRAB A BITE OR PUSH THE BOAT OUT. The food here is an enticing offering with a focus on locally-sourced ingredients and you can choose casual or finer dining as the mood takes you. Start your day with a scrumptious Welsh breakfast and you’re ready for anything. After exploring the neighbourhood, join us for lunch, a relaxed afternoon tea, or just a coffee. After dinner, a glass raised in good company provides the perfect feel-good end to the day. EXPLORE THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. Our beach-front hotel is located in one of the best spots on the Welsh coast. Venture out and you’ll find adventures and attractions of all shapes and sizes. Capture a medieval castle, explore a country house, visit the theatre, do some shopping, try your hand at watersports, go hiking in Snowdonia, hire a bike and jump on the North Wales cycle path. Or stay close and stroll down the longest pier in Wales. For the perfect day out by the sea just add ice cream.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
St George's Hotel
The room was nice, but unfortunately situated above the heating vents, generators and kitchens.
Also all that could be heard all evening were delivery vans reversing for kitchen deliveries, so a poor nights sleep. Great hotel but not great value for money for the room allocated. Did contact the hotel direct but no response.
We stayed at St George's for 3 nights and we can honestly say it was a really relaxing and enjoyable break.
The staff throughout the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. We ordered room service for our last night and it arrived at the time we asked. We would recommend this hotel for any occasion.