- 158 guest reviews
"Hotel room 'tired' but ok for the money. My only complaint was a smell of urine around the toilet pan when I first entered the room. This wo..."
"I was looking for a hotel for an overnight stay between two days of meetings. The Devonshire offers great value in a convenient location...."
"The Devonshire House is in need of a major update but the room we had was clean and of a reasonable size. Initially, we were given a room wi..."
"The drive to the hotel doesn't fill you with confidence so very pleasantly surprised when behind the petrol station lurks the Devonshire. La..."
"enjoyed stay as always..."
About the hotel
Set within landscaped gardens in quiet surroundings, Devonshire House Hotel is an elegant Georgian building located in Edge Lane, just over 1 mile away from Liverpool City Centre, a city steeped with Heritage & Culture and only 1mile from the M62 motorway. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout along with and Free Parking. Each spacious en suite room at Devonshire House Hotel features Freeview TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.
Some rooms have stunning views across the grounds. The hotel’s Four Seasons restaurant serves a bistro menu along with a wide-ranging wine list. There is also a lounge bar and traditional pub for guests to enjoy drinks in relaxed surroundings. Restaurant Open Mon- Saturday for Dinner 1800-2045 Closed Sundays Liverpool Football Club and Everton Football Club are within 5 minutes Drive from The Devonshire House Hotel. The Liverpool John Lennon Airport is located just 25 minutes away. Lime Street Rail Station is less than a 7 minute drive away. The famous Albert Dock can be reached in 10 minutes by car, and there are a variety of restaurants along the waterfront. When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies may apply.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 28/02/2015 - For midweek arrivals throughout January & February, Guests will receive a drinks voucher on check in(one per room) to include a complimentary glass of wine or a pint of lager.Sunday-Thursday Inclusive The LateRooms.com rates for The Devonshire House Hotel in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
The Devonshire House Hotel
Hotel room 'tired' but ok for the money.
My only complaint was a smell of urine around the toilet pan when I first entered the room. This would suggest a poor cleaning regime. On a previous stay at this hotel there was the same problem.
I was looking for a hotel for an overnight stay between two days of meetings.
The Devonshire offers great value in a convenient location.