- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Accommodation was very good, everything was of good quality, food was very nice was impressed with use of local sources. Hotel is in a lovel..."
About the hotel
Set in the tranquil village of Clearwell in the Royal Forest of Dean and just 5 minutes walk from Clearwell Castle is the Tudor Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant. A converted farm dating from the 13th Century, the hotel has 23 well appointed double and family sized rooms, all en-suite, some with four poster beds and Jacuzzis. Our 2 Rosette Restaurant offers fine dining with a menu based on the seasons and the fantastic local produce available in our region.
The Royal Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley are all around us and Monmouth, Chepstow, Gloucester and Ross on Wye can be easily reached.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation was very good, everything was of good quality, food was very nice was impressed with use of local sources.
Hotel is in a lovelly village great setting and location.