- 7 guest reviews
"ALL the staff went above and beyond the duty, so helpful, polite and almost pleading to let them do something for you, they were lovely. the..."
"breakfast on two days was precooked and the tea was stewed..."
"This was our second visit, looking forwards to the next visit...."
"Reception staff are very welcoming and helpful. The room was excellent except that the French windows are either completely closed, with no..."
"Lovely spacious room overlooking fields and gardens,, pool very well kept and we enjoyed drinks on the terrace. All very homely service but..."
About the hotel
From a distance, the grey-silver stone of Seiont Manor, Caernarfon Snowdonia seems to blend in with the landscape. Here, in the foothills of Snowdonia, it could still be a working farmstead – as it was in the 18th century. Today, many things remain the same.
The River Seiont flows through the grounds, on a clear day, the peak of Snowdon looms large. Seiont Manor is situated in 150 acres of grounds and is surrounded by farmland, lakes and rivers. Our accommodation in Caernarfon, Snowdonia has 28 comfortable bedrooms are all spacious, all of which offer a balcony or patio doors. The hotel also offers a 40 foot indoor swimming pool, 2 Rosette restaurant Caernarfon, Snowdonia and a newly opened conservatory brasserie
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
the very best
ALL the staff went above and beyond the duty, so helpful, polite and almost pleading to let them do something for you, they were lovely.
the room was beautiful, elegant, thoughtful, the peace and quiet with a view, comfortable bed, lovely bathroom, what a dream. if you can only afford one night, GO. but a week of bliss.
breakfast on two days was precooked and the tea was stewed