This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Palazzo Guardi is situated in the Accademia area, a central and strategic part of Venice, and precisely at San Trovaso which is 10 minutes on foot from St. Marks square and Rialto. It is easy to arrive using the public transport system with the nearest boat stop at either Accademia or Zattere, only 2 minutes walk away.
The boat services continue throughout the day and night. Few steps away there are the Accademia Art Gallery and the "Squero" (gondolas shipyard) of San Trovaso. The Peggy Guggenheim modern art musuem, the "700" century museum of Cà Rezzonico, "La Fenice" opera House" and the Salute Basilica are 5 minutes away. St. Marks and Rialto are at only 10 minutes. The area is full of restaurants of every range.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Palazzo Guardi in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet