- 78 guest reviews
"Room décor poor. Long way from reception to rooms...."
"The Ramada is in the first stage of refurbishment with large areas in desperate need of update from the 1980's décor and threadbare carpets...."
"Bed was comfy, nice spacious room and bathroom. The taps in the bathroom could do with a good old clean or even replaced as there was a lot..."
"I was taking my children to the NIA Birmingham and wanted to go up the night before. We chose the Ramada as it was fairly close and it has a..."
"The decor was a bit dated but the value for money could not be argued, the staff were very friendly and helpful and allowed us to check in a..."
About the hotel
Set in its own spacious grounds overlooking a picturesque lake, Ramada Birmingham/Sutton Coldfield is just 15 minutes' drive from Drayton Manor. Free parking is available, and Birmingham Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Located in Walmley, Sutton Coldfield, the hotel is about 8 miles (13 km) northeast of Birmingham city centre.
The Ramada has easy access to the M42 and the M6 toll road and is well located for the NEC, the International Convention Centre and the NIA. Guests can enjoy the on-site health club includes an indoor pool, a relaxing sauna and solarium, as well as a steam room and spa bath. Guests can exercise with a game on the squash courts, and work out with a gym, dance and aerobics classes available. A beautician and hairdresser are also available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield
Room décor poor.
Long way from reception to rooms.
Great food shame about the 1980's rooms
The Ramada is in the first stage of refurbishment with large areas in desperate need of update from the 1980's décor and threadbare carpets.
Our rooms were fully functional with all necessary equipment and features but everything showed its age. The restaurant, although looking old, produced excellent moderately priced food. Particularly noteworthy was the excellent breakfast buffet with the best display of fresh pastries I have seen in a long time. The hotel has plenty of parking and is easy to find. The hotel has full leisure facilities although we did not use.