- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is excellently located for ease of access to the train station and close to restaurants and shopping. It has a slightly old fashio..."
About the hotel
This boutique-style hotel is a 2-minute walk from the shops on Rue Neuve and the City2 Shopping Mall. It offers spacious, sound-proof rooms and a 24-hour reception. The renovated rooms of Hotel Des Colonies have interactive satellite TV with 40 channels and a work desk.
An American breakfast buffet is available daily in the light breakfast room. Guests can relax in the warmly decorated lobby of Des Colonies, which has a free Wi-Fi connection. There is a free internet computer as well. Drinks are available in the bar or from the vending machines. We also feature American style Breakfast Buffet, 5 meeting rooms and access to the Fitness Center for €10 per person, per day. Des Colonies Hotel is situated opposite the Rogier Metro Station. Grand Place and the Brussels North Station are a 10-minute walk away. A Shuttle Limousine is at your disposal for all your city excursions, airport and train station transportations, as well as for your specific site seeing requests.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel des Colonies in Brussels is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
location is ideal
The hotel is excellently located for ease of access to the train station and close to restaurants and shopping.
It has a slightly old fashioned charm, the room was clean but not the luxury double we had ordered. Be aware that the breakfast may be an
added extra, something that we did not discover until the last day. My mistake but only found out because that staff member asked us that morning!!. The food itself was a good continental buffet but at £25 per room per day not exactly a bargain.