- 2 guest reviews
"This is a wonderful hotel located a short tram ride from central Brussels. The room was more than adequate and while the breakfast has room..."
About the hotel
Completely renovated, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro. Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower.
Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. Enjoying a privileged location just a step away from the famous Avenue Louise in Brussels' most fashionable shopping area, The Neufchatel Hotel is perfectly placed for executive and leisure visitors to the heart of Europe. Within easy reach of Brussels' Exhibitions Center, the majestic Grand-Place, the European Union and the main Belgian museums The Neufchatel Hotel is undoubtedly the perfect choice for your stay in Brussels! With excellent transport connections via tram, metro and train, you can easily travel around the city and in the wider area. The helpful staff provides personal attention and can also offer service in Russian and Polish.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/03/2010 to 31/12/2015 - Dear guest, we would be grateful if you could notify your approximate time of arrival. Thank you! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very Nice. Reasonably Priced High Quality Hotel
This is a wonderful hotel located a short tram ride from central Brussels.
The room was more than adequate and while the breakfast has room for improvement (i.e. more variety) the whole experience was a pleasant one. Just one tip: Very few of the taxi drivers I came accross have heard of this hotel (several even insisted that there was no hotel on rue de neutchatel) so have something with the address on when taking a taxi.