- 60 guest reviews
"The staff were friendly and helpful. The interior of the hotel was very comfortable and well decorated. Pity about the outside (looked like..."
"The room was large and very clean. We were room only so did not dine in the hotel but we were offered breakfast (and declined due to the pri..."
"Nice place in a great location for Chester, the zoo and other attractions..."
"The hotel itself is good value, with free parking and welcoming reception area. Rooms are small but sufficient though bathroom was very comp..."
"Hotel ok but only one bath towel between two. For the price it would have been nice to have biscuits in the room to go with the tea and coff..."
About the hotel
Book into our 4-star Chester hotel, close to the city's main attractions and cosmopolitan buzz. The Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel is nestled amid two acres of landscaped gardens just two miles from central Chester and the Cheshire Oaks outlet village. The 126 guest rooms offer internet access and satellite TV.
The Brasserie and The Bar offer gourmet cuisine, light snacks and a cosy spot for a nightcap and there's an indoor pool and fitness centre. Our 11 meeting rooms welcome up to 220 people. .
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The interior of the hotel was very comfortable and well decorated. Pity about the outside (looked like temporary office blocks) and the room which was fairly basic with cheap shower essentials and toilet paper. Did not have breakfast as there was a 'Harvester' nearby, we did have dinneron both evenings which was execllent, especially as we could use our Gourmet card there.
I booked a double room and recieved two single beds pushed together, we got woken up my even the sound of footsteps and we're very heavy sleepers usually.
The biggest point was we were ignored by staff repeatably and couldn't even check out properly as the staff were too busy in the back room having a personal chat and laugh, we had to leave the room card on the desk and go. This would be ideal for a group of teens going out drinking in chester, as it certainly isn't luxurious. This experience has completely put me off booking into another mercure hotel in the future.