- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable, only criticism really was that the room felt a bit cluttered with chairs...."
"An excellent hotel, beautifully situated within the Old Town. Convenient for everything and easy to find. I'd stay there again, in fact I ho..."
About the hotel
Hotel de Castillon is a small and elegant hotel in Bruges with a central location. Stay in one of the beautiful rooms and have a drink on the pretty courtyard terrace. The rooms of the hotel are romantic and comfortable.
Each room has a unique ambience and has a private bathroom. Breakfast can be eaten on the lovely terrace or in the breakfast rooms with garden view. Chef Olivier, the son of the house, will be happy to surprise you with his excellent cuisine skills in the restaurant Le Manoir Quatre Saisons. You can have an à la carte meal or taste the special Seasonal Pleasures gastronomic dinner. After your dinner, enjoy a drink in the authentic Art Deco salon or the intimate bar. The hotel is located in the very heart of Brugge, very close to the St. Salvators Cathedral and the Market Square. Several shopping streets are nearby. Due to the historical value of the Hotel De Castillion, there is no lift.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 23:45 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for De Castillion Hotel in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
De Castillion Hotel
Clean and comfortable, only criticism really was that the room felt a bit cluttered with chairs.
An excellent hotel, beautifully situated within the Old Town.
Convenient for everything and easy to find. I'd stay there again, in fact I hope to in Jan 2015, you should too.