- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"This hotel is ideal for a short break with it's central location. The views were stunning and the hotel excellent. The only niggle was the s..."
"Loved it, location fab, very tranquil and scenery beautiful...."
"The hotel is situated nicely - a few minutes walk to the lakeside, with stunning views. The room was basic and comfortable, however we were..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our 3 nights and the Waterhead. Coniston is an excellent centre for a relaxing break. We were lucky with the weather and..."
"Second time visit. Was much better than the first visit. Stayed at the junior suite/courtyard suite. Excellent suite which has a individual..."
About the hotel
The Waterhead Hotel is situated 10 minutes walking distance outside of the village it's a great place to relax and unwind with its calming and peaceful atmosphere you cannot resist falling for the charms that the hotel and Coniston have to offer. The majority of rooms that have lake or mountain views (Supplement applies). Waterhead has a jetty which is a pick up point for tha Coniston Launch.
Waterhead is a non-smoking hotel and is licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships. Our lounge, has a public bar and fantasic views show why a hotel was built here, an eviable position on the edge of Coniston Water with scenery that even the city lover would appreciate. This hotel's restaurant has quality cuisine using local suppliers where possible, which is open to non residents. The restaurant has a wonderful panoramic view of Coniston Old Man.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Waterhead Hotel in Coniston are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is ideal for a short break with it's central location.
The views were stunning and the hotel excellent. The only niggle was the staff continuing a conversation when we arrived and not showing that they were aware that a customer was waiting to check in. Other than that I would highly recommend the hotel.
Loved it, location fab, very tranquil and scenery beautiful.