This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A Hotel with an enchanting view overlooking Venice and its lagoon. NON-SMOKING HOTEL The Russo Palace Hotel is a charming historical Villa built at the beginning of the ‘900 and recently restored by the Russo Family. The hotel is situated in a fascinating setting in front of the Saint Marks basin and offers a wide breath-taken view over the Venice Lagoon.
All the rooms are comfortable and elegantly furnished. Every morning a rich buffet breakfast, with selected quality products, is served on the beautiful veranda. With only 22 rooms the hotel offers to all the guests, thanks to a helpful multilanguage staff, a high level tailor made service
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Russo Palace Hotel in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet