- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"right next to the secc and hydro just a few minutes walk, clean basic room staff very good..."
"The room was clean very basic.The beds were very uncomfortable premier Inn is 100x more comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Cost i..."
"Attentes concordantes avec ce type de chaînes. Néanmoins, l'accueil quelque peu désagréable, d'autant que notre réservation n'avait pas été..."
"Difficult to find even with a Sat Nav. Accommodation was fine with a restaurant and bar facilities. It was a stop over on our way north...."
About the hotel
The Campanile hotel, Glasgow is situated on the River Clyde just a short walk to the city centre, we offer free parking, WIFI (charges apply) & air-conditioning throughout. With 104 bedrooms, a mix of twins and doubles, the hotel has all the facilities you would expect from a modern hotel chain. Campanile Hotel offers air conditioned bedrooms with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates.
All bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Our modern reception, bar and restaurant areas provide a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy good food and wine in comfortable, informal surroundings. The hotel also offers five conference rooms that can hold from 2 to 170 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light. Our modern restaurant is fully licensed and offers a large variety of French and continental cuisine, daily specials, chef specials, hors d'oeuvre buffet and sweet buffets providing for all appetites. Situated off Junction 19 on the M8, Campanile forms part of the SECC site.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 01:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
right next to the secc and hydro just a few minutes walk, clean basic room staff very good
Beds very uncomfortable
The room was clean very basic.The beds were very uncomfortable premier Inn is 100x more comfortable.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Cost is too high for a very basic room