- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Coombe Abbey is a beautiful building with lots of character. The only issue I had was that the room was a bit small..."
"A fabulous room steeped in history and luxury. Staff very attentive. Nothing too much trouble. So lucky to have a feature room for the price..."
"I wanted to treat my husband for his birthday and our wedding anniversary, perfect for something a little special. Food is excellent. We wou..."
"a last minute booking that was not to disappoint. Quirky yet effective...."
"Beautiful building, top class décor and the best medieval banquet we've been to (and we've been to a few!)...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits as we invite you to step straight into the history books and enjoy the unique experience that is Coombe Abbey Hotel. Originally a 12th Century Cisterican Abbey set in 500 acres of breathtaking parkland, with formal gardens designed by Lancelot "Capability" Brown, Coombe Abbey offers a haven of peace and tranquility from the stresses of the outside world. Imagine a hotel where every room is different, where you may find a grand four-poster bed, or a bathroom which is hidden behind a bookcase.
It does not matter how many visits you make to Coombe Abbey as every trip will feel like the first. That's because each of our magnificent bedchambers is unique, offering guests warm lighting, rich colours and stunning furnishings. Dining at Coombe Abbey is a feast for all senses. While yours eyes delight in the surroundings of our Garden Room Restaurant your taste buds can savour the flavours of Coombe's fine food. The dress code for the restaurant is smart/casual no demin or trainers. Should guests wish to dine at the hotel then pre booking is essential, this can be done through our reservations team. If a table reservation is not made then it can not be guaranteed that a table in our restaurant would be available. A warm welcome awaits you. Coombe Abbey is just 4 miles from the A46 and 6 miles from the M6 motorway. The M1, M40, M42,M69 are all close by. Coventry Airport is just 5 miles away, while Birmingham NEC and International Airport are a short drive away.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Coombe Abbey is a beautiful building with lots of character.
The only issue I had was that the room was a bit small
A room dripping in romance and history..
A fabulous room steeped in history and luxury.
Staff very attentive. Nothing too much trouble. So lucky to have a feature room for the price we paid. Much better on a Sunday or week day. Also it was quiet set away from the main corridors. Have been before and would strongly recommend