- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Hotel was very good but not excellent. Paid £160 per night. Bed was a little on the small size for 2 people. Waited a long time at the bar t..."
"the hotel was charming, a little tired in places but that added to the charm and surroundings. Travelling on my own the staff we attentive w..."
"A beautiful hotel , offering everything we wanted. Excellent service, food, room and setting. We will definitely be returning !!!..."
"Stayed overnight for our wedding anniversary. Room 140. Four poster bed and a moat view. Squeaky floor boards but think that half of the bui..."
"we went to watch a show at the hippodrome prefect place to stop only 20 minutes and we where there . excellent hotel we go to the nec bike s..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits as we invite you to step straight into the history books and enjoy the unique experience that is Coombe Abbey Hotel. Originally a 12th Century Cisterican Abbey set in 500 acres of breathtaking parkland, with formal gardens designed by Lancelot "Capability" Brown, Coombe Abbey offers a haven of peace and tranquility from the stresses of the outside world. Imagine a hotel where every room is different, where you may find a grand four-poster bed, or a bathroom which is hidden behind a bookcase.
It does not matter how many visits you make to Coombe Abbey as every trip will feel like the first. That's because each of our magnificent bedchambers is unique, offering guests warm lighting, rich colours and stunning furnishings.
Dining at Coombe Abbey is a feast for all senses. While yours eyes delight in the surroundings of our Garden Room Restaurant your taste buds can savour the flavours of Coombe's fine food. The dress code for the restaurant is smart/casual no demin or trainers. Should guests wish to dine at the hotel then pre booking is essential, this can be done through our reservations team. If a table reservation is not made then it can not be guaranteed that a table in our restaurant would be available.
A warm welcome awaits you. Coombe Abbey is just 4 miles from the A46 and 6 miles from the M6 motorway. The M1, M40, M42,M69 are all close by. Coventry Airport is just 5 miles away, while Birmingham NEC and International Airport are a short drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend stay and attended medieval banquet
Hotel was very good but not excellent.
Paid £160 per night. Bed was a little on the small size for 2 people. Waited a long time at the bar to order lunch and took several minutes just to be acknowledged. Waited 15 minutes to get into breakfast next morning as limited amount of tables and then had to sift through plates to find a clean one. Lift also broke and my disabled relative had to struggle on the stairs, only when we were leaving did a member of staff mention that we could use the staff lift. The medieval banquet was excellent and definitely recommend it. All in all a lovely stay, but not quite the exceptional one I was expecting. I would recommend the hotel, but would tell people to look for an offer.
Very dark and gloomy room..
Had to keep fan on due to the heat within the room. After showering, sweating again and frizzy hair not a great look. Lighting very poor within he room. Bed very small and we weren't large adults..Also didn't help being next to a wedding marquee where music was blasting out until 01:00