- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"We had 2 night at this hotel when visiting Alton Towers and friends. The Staff are very friendly and polite. Hotel is clean and comfortable...."
"Food was dreadful in evening. Breakfast good...."
"Good value- worth paying that little bit extra. Gym was good. Breakfast excellent. Room spacious and comfortable- took a bit to work out how..."
"The room was cold as air conditioner in the room was mal-functioning. The hotel maintenance staff failed to fix the probelm but then they've..."
"Very friendly staff. Only negative was the food. It was very overpriced...."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel is a four star hotel ideally located within the heart of the Midlands, a short drive from both junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 (and 10 minutes from Stoke itself), within easy reach of Manchester, Nottingham East Midlands and Birmingham Airports. That's great news for anyone who's jetting off on their jollies or returning from a distant getaway. Of course, a number of local attractions such as Alton Towers and natural beauty spots in the Peak District make the hotel every bit as convenient and attractive for 'stay-cations' too! Purpose-built to include the facilities you'd expect in a modern hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel boasts full leisure facilities (indoor heated pool and air conditioned Gymnasium) to compliment the comfort in all of the bedrooms.
. . as well as the atmosphere in our Viva Bar and Brasserie which both offer something to tempt every taste!
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *The restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings, bar meals are available.* **Please note that hotel swimming pool opening time is vary throughout the year. Please contact the hotel for more details.** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel with polite staff.
We had 2 night at this hotel when visiting Alton Towers and friends.
The Staff are very friendly and polite. Hotel is clean and comfortable. We had a family room which had bunk beds for the kids which is much better than the usual sofa beds. The entrance is a little odd and confusing when you park up at the back and don't realise theres a small rear entrance. The parking is free but they've started a new system on registering your car. That might cause some issues if you forget your number like i do. Just be careful.
Hotel spa is OK needs more supervision and cleaning. But a nice treat at the end of a busy day at Alton Towers
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke on Trent Moat House
Food was dreadful in evening.