- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Fantastic! Very accomodating for young families. So friendly...."
"The hotel is next to the water park, rooms are spacious, staff very friendly and the food is delicious. Will definitely stay there again whe..."
"Clean, quiet, great food and fantastic staff. Kim on reception was lovely..."
"The hotel was excellent with good parking, friendly staff, excellent cleanliness throughout & very good options for breakfast. All the staff..."
"Had a lovely room, would definitely go again, staff efficient, and quick to respond, well done !..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel is a four star hotel ideally located within the heart of the Midlands, a short drive from both junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 (and 10 minutes from Stoke itself), within easy reach of Manchester, Nottingham East Midlands and Birmingham Airports. That's great news for anyone who's jetting off on their jollies or returning from a distant getaway. Of course, a number of local attractions such as Alton Towers and natural beauty spots in the Peak District make the hotel every bit as convenient and attractive for 'stay-cations' too! Purpose-built to include the facilities you'd expect in a modern hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel boasts full leisure facilities (indoor heated pool and air conditioned Gymnasium) to compliment the comfort in all of the bedrooms.
. . as well as the atmosphere in our Viva Bar and Brasserie which both offer something to tempt every taste!
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *The restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings, bar meals are available.* **Please note that hotel swimming pool opening time is vary throughout the year. Please contact the hotel for more details.** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke on Trent Moat House
Very accomodating for young families. So friendly.
Not Impressed !!
Arrived at hotel after booking family room with double bed and bunk beds to be told they had no double bed rooms left so had put us in a twin room instead.
(asked to be changed or discounted but was told by receptionist should have read the small print on booking confirmation)
Once in the twin room it was not very clean and the beds were awful resembled z beds with an old spring mattress on top. The room was also only set for 2 people ... towels, cups, glasses etc
Booked a table for dinner thinking it should be nice after looking at the reviews online but the meal was an even bigger letdown than the room. The waiter informed us that they had stopped doing the Pork Escalope due to the amount of incidents with it so recommended the Slow Cooked Belly of Pork instead but when this arrived it was just a thick layer of fat with no meat on the underside of it and even the fat had not been cooked to make it crispy, My daughter who likes pasta did not eat her penne pasta either but said chips were fine, My wife said her chicken was ok but nothing special
After complaining about the pork we received 25% of the meal bill but after a 350 mile drive would have much preferred a nice meal with my Family.