- Very Good
- 149 guest reviews
"Nice hotel very friendly staff. Very convenient for attractions especially Echo arena which was out destination. Bath a bit small...."
"This hotel was very well placed for the Dock area and central Liverpool. It was basic but what do you expect for the cost! Car parking good..."
"for some reason my booking had not made it to the hotel so they did not have a room for us and were full. the lady on the desk tried to find..."
"At all times staff were friendly professional and helpful...."
About the hotel
Situated close to the Albert Dock in Liverpool and walking distance to the city centre, Campanile Hotel has views of the Queen's Dock and the river Mersey. Located 350 yards from The Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre Campanile Hotel also has easy travel Access to the football stadia. All guest rooms are equipped with Flat Screen TV with free view channels, en-suite with shower over a bath, Telephone, Tea and Coffee facilities, Hairdryer, paying WIFI, and comfortable Beds with crisp white linen.
Ample free car parking is available. Guests can dine in the restaurant, which has an international menu. The bar offers a variety of beverages, light snacks and an outdoor terrace.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
For the price of £140 per night I expected a lot more than what the hotel offered, first thing I noticed after checking in was that the entrance to the rooms seemed to be used as a smoking area with cigarette ends and empty cigarette packaging strewn on the floor-not a great first impression.
As my wife and I made our way to the room there was a fire/swinging door which had a piece of cardboard over the hole where the glass should have been, not great health and safety!!!. it also had the remains of the glass left in the door. Our room was adequate at best, the bathroom scored 'ZERO' for cleanliness,the bath and its surroundings were mouldy and the shower head looked like it had never been cleaned since it was new!!!!!. Needles to say the both of us didn't shower that morning.
When paying to stay in a hotel the very least I would expect is basic cleanliness.