- Very Good
- 194 guest reviews
"The staff here were very helpful and pleasant. Although a budget option for my stay, I was happy to find it lived up to the reviews in that..."
"The staff were polite and helpful, and the room was clean. The accommodation was basic but perfectly adequate for an overnight stay. Breakfa..."
"Ideal location for the docks area. Short walk to shopping centre. Great value for money. No frills but if all you need is a bed and a bathro..."
"An excellent venue, handy for the city centre only spoilt by the loud invasive music in the bar and huge screens showing Australian rugby th..."
"Great location and friendly staff. The breakfast was good quality and very good value. The room was a little tired, one of the lights and th..."
About the hotel
Located close to the Albert Dock in Liverpool and walking distance to the city centre, the hotel has views of the Queen's Dock and the river Mersey. We have a Restaurant that serves French and English cuisine daily. We have ample FREE CAR PARKING, Wifi available throughout the hotel (charges may apply) and are just 350 yards from The Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre, with easy travel Access to the football stadia.
We accept pets a £5. 00 supplement per animal.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
A good night's stay
The staff here were very helpful and pleasant.
Although a budget option for my stay, I was happy to find it lived up to the reviews in that the room was clean, smelt fresh, was well furnished and quiet, despite being on a main road.
Good value overnight accommodation
The staff were polite and helpful, and the room was clean.
The accommodation was basic but perfectly adequate for an overnight stay. Breakfast was not included but we paid £6 extra for full "American", i.e. English breakfast. The food was good quality and the coffee was great.
I would definitely stay in Campanile hotels again.