- Very Good
- 219 guest reviews
"The bathroom let this hotel down. There was a crack in the sink basin and it could have been cleaned a bit better although it was passable...."
"Room was clean and warm much as a Travelodge or Premier Inn, could do with a more diverse menu, I had the peri peri chicken burger in a sogg..."
"Great location, free car parking and comfy bed. Fantastic hotel for the price I paid. I would not hesitate to stay here again...."
"My friend and I were very satisfied with our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful...."
"Basic furniture etc but clean and comfortable. Great for an overnight stay. Fantastic value for a city hotel, central location,parking and f..."
About the hotel
Located close to the Albert Dock in Liverpool and walking distance to the city centre, the hotel has views of the Queen's Dock and the river Mersey. We have a Restaurant that serves French and English cuisine daily. We have ample FREE CAR PARKING, Wifi available throughout the hotel (charges may apply) and are just 350 yards from The Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre, with easy travel Access to the football stadia.
We accept pets a £5. 00 supplement per animal.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Liverpool in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The bathroom let this hotel down.
There was a crack in the sink basin and it could have been cleaned a bit better although it was passable.
Room was clean and warm much as a Travelodge or Premier Inn, could do with a more diverse menu, I had the peri peri chicken burger in a soggy bun served on a board (don't they have any plates!.
) chips were ok though. My biggest gripe is I was not given the 8% discount as quoted in the booking confirmation and I didn't notice until I got home and filling in my expenses claim "bummer". There's not much within walking distance unless you like McDonalds or KFC you could always pop into the casino and lose your shirt. They do a nice pint in the brewery tap bar. I may even stay again it's ok for the price.