- 20 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Food good in restaurant and staff attentive. Unfortunately we were in room at front and they had a weddin..."
"Professional and pleasant. Pool is 20m - decent length for a hotel. Front desk is organised and straight forward, with some excellent fresh..."
"So happy we chose to stay at the Hallmark and not on-site at Manchester Airport. Comfortable room, quiet location but no more than fifteen m..."
"Lovely accommondation. Lovely staff, very friendly and welcoming...."
"The hotel was the good and the staff were good too. I didn't have any problems while I stayed there and enjoyed using the leisure facilities..."
About the hotel
A relaxed boutique-style hotel in a quiet location less than 3 miles from Manchester Airport and close to road and rail networks The Hallmark Hotel Manchester has a range of stylish rooms - all featuring comfortable beds a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Freeview channels tea-coffee making facilities and modern en suite bathrooms with showers The hotel offers free Wi-Fi free car parking and free use of the health club and spa - facilities include a 20-metre pool - hot tub - sauna - steam room and gym The stylish lounge bar serves a range of hot and cold beverages throughout the day along with a selection of fresh pastries each morning - tasty bar snacks and light bites at lunchtime - as well as afternoon tea. For fine food and wine in an informal setting the Brasserie offers a choice of modern European dishes and some good old classics - served fresh by a highly professional team
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Noisy, kept awake until 3am, due to 2 functions being held at hotel. Room clean and comfortable.
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable.
Food good in restaurant and staff attentive. Unfortunately we were in room at front and they had a wedding and Motown night on as well. So it was very noisy both outside hotel and with people shouting in corridors until 3am. Did not get much sleep. Have stayed here before and is was fine, so very disappointed. Don't stay on Friday unless you are a party person!
On leaving the lift to the 4th floor it was immediately apparent the hotel was hot.
MY room even with the small windows open was suffocatingly hot. I switched on the fan. no a/c, but it made little difference. I knew the hotel was full so no point point complaining.Lots of apologies in the morning and a discount but will never stay there again. The lower 3 floors were noticeably cooler so apparently an a/c isssue though I did hear the manager telling the lady in the next room that the top floor was always hot - so some attention needed. If you really must stay there make sure you're not on the 4th floor!!