- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"This is a well worn hotel which is in need of some modernisation. It was comfortable and clean, with nice staff who are keen to please. The..."
"Friendly hotel in the centre of town with good leisure facilities...."
"Rooms a little dated but very clean. Staff in all areas helpful and extremely helpful. Food in restaurant excellent...."
"Our room was very nice,lots of space,comfy bed,clean but there was some dusty areas in the bathroom(towel rails,fixtures and fittings) no co..."
"Nice hotel staff were very nice and helpful..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel is the ONLY hotel in Perth with full Leisure Facilities including Heated Pool, Sauna, Spa Bath, Steam Room and fully equipped Gym. The ideal hotel for business or pleasure and a great place to be in Scotland. Ideally located in the centre of Perth beside both the Bus and Train Stations with free & private parking.
Only 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area with many shortbreak packages available including theatre, Golf and Dinner Dance Weekends. A Credit/Debit card is required for check in. There is no charge for the use of a debit/credit card
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
A bit creacky
This is a well worn hotel which is in need of some modernisation.
It was comfortable and clean, with nice staff who are keen to please. The rooms are rather threadbare with very creaky floors. I was concerned with the window of room overlooking the bus depot, with reversing vehicles beeping away, but this did not prove to be an issue. The leisure centre is a welcome feature and I used the pool which, although small, is clean. the food menu in the bar and restaurant is limited but the food produced is of good standard. Breakfast is well presented with an excellent full fry. All in all a comfortable stay with pleasant staff, but the building and décor could do with a freshen up.
The room smelt strongly of drains.
It was very unpleasant