- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Such a good hotel with very helpful staff. I would definitely go back again...."
"I stayed here for one night with my son for and event at Stoneleigh Park, the room was clean and comfortable and perfectly adequate for our..."
"The venue was very good. Plenty of parking and a very good welcome at reception. All information was given at check in about the venue, rest..."
"We had a fantastic stay, the room was lovely as was the food and the customer service. We all loved the pool which was a bonus and the kids..."
"I prefer to stay at a Premier Inn, it's cheaper and the rooms are larger and more modern. Yes the facilities are good (gym sauna pool) howev..."
About the hotel
Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. Conveniently located, the hotel is near to the M6 and M40 and is situated within close proximity to Coventry and Birmingham. There are 74 en-suite bedrooms which are housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house.
Bedrooms are individually decorated and well equipped with en-suite bathrooms, hot drink facilities, a television, free Wi-Fi and toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soames ‘BeeKind` range. Your stay also includes a full English and continental breakfast, free on-site parking and unlimited tea and coffee. Woodside has two restaurants – The Mulberry Brasserie and the Orchard, where a delicious menu is prepared by an award-winning team of chefs. There is also a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn, tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. Woodside`s 32 acres also offer an idyllic setting for walking and jogging.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful place to stay
Such a good hotel with very helpful staff.
I would definitely go back again.
Good but could be better
I stayed here for one night with my son for and event at Stoneleigh Park, the room was clean and comfortable and perfectly adequate for our purposes.
I booked a meal for us in the restaurant at 8pm as I was told it was imperative to book. We were the only diners and had to watch staff walk to and fro laying up the other tables for breakfast. I found this unprofessional as I really don't want to see the "machine in operation" . The food was adequate, but nothing to write home about. The hotel is in a nice setting and I imagine their main source of revenue is weddings, but it really needs bringing up to modern standards as it's looking tired and a little unloved. A positive note to end on, we had an after dinner pint in the little bar at the rear of the building (I'm sorry I've forgotten the name) where the bar man was friendly and helpful and we felt we could have comfortably stayed all night.