- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The venue is lovely and the grounds are beautiful. I rang reception several times 1 day whilst we were out, holding for 5 minutes each time,..."
"Very good choice of accommodation and ideal location for a first visit..."
"Lovely setting and a good base to visit local attractions. All staff were really nice and could not have been more helpful...."
"Hotel badly needs renovating. Some parts are nice but others are not, eg spa changing rooms which were like my local council swimming pool...."
"The best thing about our stay was the friendliness of the staff. They were professional, helpful and cheerful. They are a credit to the Hote..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club is set in 450 acres of grounds and nestled within the Northumberland National Park. It is an ideal location for all aspects of life. Boasting a Championship length 18 hole Golf course, Vital Beauty Spa and Leisure complex, all within grounds that are perfect for your wedding, corporate team building or just some "Me" time, Whilst still only being 30 minutes away from "Shopping" in Newcastle City Centre or the Airport.
With the award winning 2 AA rosette Dobson Restaurant or Linden Tree Pub with outdoor courtyard, all are catered for. Our dedicated Conference & Banqueting suite of rooms can cater for 2 up to 300 delegates or 250 wedding guests. Making it ideal for meetings, seminars, training or away days; whilst being licensed for Civil ceremonies or partnerships allows us to be the perfect venue for all couples wanting to celebrate their commitment to each other. Why not try a Spa "Pamper day" together, with your partner/friend or have a round of golf, on a course that offers a challenge for the pro, whilst still remaining sympathetic to the average player. We even offer reduced green fees to hotels residents. Work, rest or play - we guarantee a good nights sleep.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2016 to 15/10/2016 - the main Dobson Restaurant at Linden Hall will be open Friday to Sunday only from the 21st March to mid October 2016. Guests can enjoy lunch or dinner midweek in the Linden Tree Pub instead. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Great long weekend
The venue is lovely and the grounds are beautiful.
I rang reception several times 1 day whilst we were out, holding for 5 minutes each time, and they never picked up. The receptionist was very dismissive when I told her. The waitress at dinner was very offhand and didn't apologise when she forgot my drinks order. She ruined our evening but we only got a free drink when I complained to the manager, rather than a free meal.
First vist to Northumberland
Very good choice of accommodation and ideal location for a first visit