- 538 guest reviews
"After having read the rviews about this hotel i was worried to say the least but as it came up as 1 of the cheapest rates online me and my p..."
"Entertainment. Needs more..."
"I was pleased with the accommodation and believed it was a good value for money. I would recommend to anyone wishing to take a quiet break..."
"The staff was so helpful had a nice stay...."
About the hotel
The stunning Norbreck Castle stands proud on the North Shore overlooking the seafront, in the quieter part of Blackpool. The hotel boasts LIVE entertainment that provides fantastic Cabaret shows for you to enjoy, all under one roof! All 480 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated and most offer sea views, facilities include TV and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The spacious Boston Premier restaurant is open to the public and the ideal treat, or the Castles restaurant is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving sumptuous Table d’Hote meals.
In addition there are two bars, Conservatory bar, a more relaxed setting to enjoy a couple of drinks or so and Copper Face Jack’s Bar, with large screens showing most sporting events with a lively atmosphere. With over 20 Conference and Banqueting rooms this is the perfect venue for business or pleasure as we can cater for up to 3000 people plus Wi-Fi is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The Spindles Health & Leisure Club prices per Session are £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. A non refundable £2. 00 admin fee applies to all credit and debit card payments.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/02/2015 to 01/04/2015 - All pool facilities are unavailable until 31st March 2015 The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if wishing to pay by cash The LateRooms.com rates for Norbreck Castle Hotel – A Grand Entertainment Hotel in Blackpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Booked for 3 nights first night great.
came back on second day saw someone entering our room. hotel had given card key to our room to another guest and our card key didn't work. anything could have gone missing if we had not arrived back when we did. dont trust.
Nothing like what we thought.
It was like old people's home. No atmosphere. No tampax in toilets. Asked at reception none there either. Had to wait til morning when shop down road opened. Nothing worked ie cash machine, games in games room, TV in room only 3 channels. Really was not good. Entertainment not right good either. Breakfast well below average. Cold coffee.