- 338 guest reviews
"This hotel is a bit shabby and a few miles tram ride from the tower but we got a cosy sea view room.Great if you want evening entertainment..."
"very good accommodation. and very good entertainment...."
"Very good time...."
"Do not agree that you have to pay to go in pool that why you book hotel with pool not to pay extra ...."
About the hotel
The stunning Norbreck Castle stands proud on the North Shore overlooking the seafront, in the quieter part of Blackpool. The hotel boasts LIVE entertainment that provides fantastic Cabaret shows for you to enjoy, all under one roof! All 480 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated and most offer sea views, facilities include TV and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The spacious Boston Premier restaurant is open to the public and the ideal treat, or the Castles restaurant is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving sumptuous Table d’Hote meals.
In addition there are two bars, Conservatory bar, a more relaxed setting to enjoy a couple of drinks or so and Copper Face Jack’s Bar, with large screens showing most sporting events with a lively atmosphere. With over 20 Conference and Banqueting rooms this is the perfect venue for business or pleasure as we can cater for up to 3000 people plus Wi-Fi is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The Spindles Health & Leisure Club prices per Session are £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. A non refundable £2. 00 admin fee applies to all credit and debit card payments.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Things need updating. Lifts are noisy
Good cheap hotel
This hotel is a bit shabby and a few miles tram ride from the tower but we got a cosy sea view room.Great if you want evening entertainment and a drink.Swimming pool was nice too and hotel has a snack bar serving day and night which is a great idea.