- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The hotel was good value for money, all the staff seemed very young. We asked a lady on reception how far a location was and she said she wa..."
"I have stayed here many times and single rooms varey from tiny to really good with great views. This time I did well. The bar staff need to..."
"the hotel is very good the staff where once again very helpful.The room was perfect but the wrong room for someone that is going to run to r..."
"Location was excellent, Hotel very busy, staff helpful and polite, room refurbished recently, clean tidy and adequate for our needs, locatio..."
"We will be coming back. We had often overlooked this hotel but have now found a good place to stay in North Wales..."
About the hotel
The Hotel at the Foot of Snowdon" - in every sense of the word The Royal Victoria Hotel is unique. Situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park within 30 acres of private gardens and woodlands and cradled between the twin lakes of Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris; the location of The Royal Victoria Hotel is simply breathtaking. Enter the hotel and pass through the reception area with its grand oak staircase and settle into the peaceful atmosphere.
All bedrooms are non-smoking, and offer a hospitality tray, colour television with satellite channels and direct dial telephones. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the hotel and free parking is also available. When you book, why not request a bedroom with a stunning view of Snowdonia. Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is part of the Snowdonia Giving scheme which asks visitors for a voluntary contribution towards conservation of the National Park and other local projects. A small donation of £2. 00 will be added to your bill on arrival, please let our Reception team know on check in if you would like it to be removed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 15/08/2016 to 27/08/2025 - The hotel is a popular wedding and event venue, particularly at weekends, due to the nature of these events hotel guests may experience some additional noise The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, although a little tired
The hotel was good value for money, all the staff seemed very young.
We asked a lady on reception how far a location was and she said she wasn't from the area and was sorry she didn't know the answer. The hotel could do with sprucing up, but as it's the only hotel in the area they seemed to be booked up most of the time.
Great hotel in fab position in Llanberis
I have stayed here many times and single rooms varey from tiny to really good with great views.
This time I did well. The bar staff need to smile but the food was good.