- Very Good
- 201 guest reviews
"Booked 3 rooms for a 1 night stay to attend a family wedding. We all arrived well ahead of check in time and were advised that not only were..."
"We stayed in the budget room and was pleasantly suprised, the room was clean and modern and definitely worth what we paid. Room also has tea..."
"We found this hotel reasonable, nothing fancy but it was clean and tidy, had a nice breakfast, and was very centrally located in Leeds. The..."
"I have been using this hotel two or three times a year for the last three or four years to meet up with friends for a night out in Leeds, an..."
"Me and my friend stayed at the hotel for 2 nights as we came to leeds for the festival & preffered a hotel to camping. We was greeted well a..."
About the hotel
The Cosmopolitan Hotel is situated in the heart of Leeds City Centre, 500m from Leeds City Railway station, 8 miles from Leeds/Bradford airport and 1 mile from the M621. Although we are one of the oldest hotels in Leeds but we have kept our bedrooms and public areas to modern taste along the way and cater for the today’s modern traveller whether on business or leisure. We offer a personal service with unique bedrooms that all differ in size and shape but all offer modern facilities that will ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us.
We don’t offer just another hotel bedroom that is the same wherever you go in the Country, we offer a warm friendly service with a unique bedroom product. All of our 89 bedrooms offer freeview television, free Wi-Fi, bathrobes as standard*, discounted parking and a modern bar and restaurant where you can simply watch the hustle and bustle of the City from comfy surroundings while enjoying a cappuccino or perhaps a cocktail.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Booked 3 rooms for a 1 night stay to attend a family wedding.
We all arrived well ahead of check in time and were advised that not only were only all 3 rooms ready but we had all been upgraded which was a nice bonus.
Public areas are in the process of being renovated/updated and what has been completed looks good. I would only hesitate to give the quality of the rooms top marks as the bathroom did need renovation but for the time we spent in the room it was more than adequate. In summary, given the central location to transportation links,parking, bars, clubs, resteraunts and shopping I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again.
Cosmopolitan Hotel, Leeds
We stayed in the budget room and was pleasantly suprised, the room was clean and modern and definitely worth what we paid.
Room also has tea making facilities and added extras with sewing kits, shoe shine and bath salts. Only problem we had was that we didn't receive our free glass of wine!