- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"An extraordinarily beautiful hotel. With kind helpful staff and a great location. Eat at the Cultra Inn, didn't try the Mitre. It would have..."
"We had stayed in a double room and a twin room in this hotel previous to this and the rooms were much better. This room was meant to be a ju..."
"great experience. great room. friendly staff. would stay there again. Karen Donnell from cultra restaraunt gave us great friendly service. s..."
About the hotel
Standing on the wooded slopes of the Holywood Hills, overlooking Belfast Lough and the County Antrim coastline, is the magnificent Culloden Hotel. Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful secluded gardens and woodlands. Palatial surroundings, fine antiques and the highest levels of personal service combine to give the Culloden Estate and Spa an air of elegance.
The exclusive Spa offers a full range of health and leisure facilities.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/01/2012 to 29/01/2021 - Please note we do not accept Laser Cards as a method of payment or to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
We paid £300 for an o/night stay and the room that we were allocated was very basic.
Small and simply not fit for purpose. The Irish breakfast (I may add that the staff in the restaurant were excellent) was simply not worth £25 per person. There was a concert event in Belfast (u2) and it seems that the relevant band and supporting staff were at the hotel. As a result the hotel were focussed on these guests and it felt that we were downgraded/side lined in room and service as a result.
Suggest that you check with the hotel if there are events on in Belfast during your stay as this will impact your experience in a big way.
We felt that the hotel could not wait for us to go so that they could continue to focus on their other celebrity guests.