- 136 guest reviews
"Firstly a nice 3.5/4 star hotel with attentive staff and pleasant public rooms. I booked two executive rooms for two couples, allocated 157..."
"As repeat customers we chose to stay at The Old Swan again, having enjoyed our previous stay. Classy, without being pretentious and ideally..."
"Lovely old hotel would stay again, central location clean and comfortable - no complaints..."
"Nothing much to complain about - we mentioned a couple of suggestions with the Desk - but nothing really to get excited about. The breakfast..."
"Lovely room at front of hotel. Comfy bed, great deep bath. Small leak in bathroom radiator but nothing to stress about. I love old tradition..."
About the hotel
The Old Swan Hotel is a prestigious hotel in the heart of Harrogate, within walking distance of local attractions including the Harrogate International Centre, Valley gardens, local bars and restaurants. The Old Swan Hotel is famed as the hiding place for Agatha Christie during her disappearance in 1926, and was the location of the film 'Agatha' starring Dustin Hoffman and Vanessa Redgrave in 1977. The hotel boasts 136 well appointed, contemporary styled bedrooms including singles, twins, doubles, executive upgrades, suites, four-poster suites; all with stylish en-suite bathrooms.
Free car parking for up to 200 cars. The hotel also offers WiFi throughout the public areas and in the guests bedrooms. Please note all our bedrooms are non smoking. Dinner, served in the magnificent Wedgwood Room, offers classic and contemporary dishes in traditional splendour using the freshest of ingredients.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/12/2014 to 27/12/2014 - Due to our Christmas Residential Package there will be no restaurant facilities for Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Day Lunch & Dinner and Boxing Day Dinner. For information please call the hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Old Swan Hotel in Harrogate are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
A night away in harrogate
Firstly a nice 3.5/4 star hotel with attentive staff and pleasant public rooms.
I booked two executive rooms for two couples, allocated 157 and 158, nice big rooms on the side but any hotel should provide a good nights sleep and this I'm afraid fell down on room heat comfort. On a warm but not hot May night the room was hot and stuffy. Window opening was severely restricted I guess for security reasons, but even when opened max with the heavy curtains drawn the ventilation was almost non existent. Why the rooms were so poorly ventilated and hot whilst all other public areas were normal I do not know.
Overnight in Harrogate
As repeat customers we chose to stay at The Old Swan again, having enjoyed our previous stay.
Classy, without being pretentious and ideally situated for access to the central shopping area of Harrogate. Staff were friendly and helpful at all times. The dining room is spacious and well set out for a semi-buffet style breakfast; full English being ordered and brought to the table. Hope to stay there again sometime.