- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed on 2 nights Thursday 30th June in Windlestrae Hotel. Very good apart from 2 criticisms. We were near the gym and were disturbed by..."
"Over All An Excellent Stay...."
About the hotel
The Green Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort is set within the picturesque town of Kinross amid the stunning scenery of Perthshire. We are ideally situated on the cusp of Fife as well as being at the core of unique and exciting attractions, historical sites and natural heritage. Our unique Scottish Resort boasts a 5000 acre estate including two parkland 18 hole golf courses, a choice of Restaurants each with its own distinct character, Luxury Spa, Health & Fitness Suite, Curling Rink and a purpose built music venue hosting international artists from a variety of genres.
Or for the keen angler we offer some of the finest fishing on the historic waters of Loch Leven. The resorts 3* Windlestrae Hotel is situated in beautiful landscaped grounds and lies in a quiet corner of the scenic town of Kinross which has many historic connections with Scotland’s glorious past. The modern leisure complex features a 20 metre indoor swimming pool, a fitness suite & Luxury Spa. Guests can relax and enjoy the experience of the sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam Room or indulge in one of our fantastic selection of pamper packages. Unwind and relax in Rushes, our contemporary lounge bar or enjoy an Italian dining experience in Monty’s Pizzeria where 1 child per every adult paying dines free. Rooms are bright and airy with a cosy seating area. The resort is located only 30 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, a mere 20 minutes from Perth Train Station with convenient access to the M90 motorway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed on 2 nights Thursday 30th June in Windlestrae Hotel.
Very good apart from 2 criticisms. We were near the gym and were disturbed by the noise and vibration of weights being dropped. Fortunately this stopped at 10 pm. Also the TV would not work, just displaying "no signal". Again not too concerned - only wanted to see the news headlines. Friday 8th July - we were due to stay in the same hotel, but on arrival was told our room was in the Green Hotel some 150 yards away (from where car parked). The room we were given was a huge family room, but we felt markedly inferior to the previous room. We had booked in February and felt we had been pushed out for some other party and treated as 2nd class citizens. We spoke to the hotel manager on Saturday morning. She noted our comments and kindly gave us an acceptable discount.
Windlestrae Hotel and Leisure Club
Over All An Excellent Stay.