- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"From check-in (early) to check-out was a pleasurable experience. The room was good, with excellent facilities and immaculately clean. No noi..."
"Disappointed there was no tea and coffee or kettle in room to have cuppa and the key to the room hardly worked...."
"A better room this time, although the cockerel woke us up at six in the morning which was annoying. Apart from that a nice stay...."
"Yes quite a nice stay, be a good idea if the Tea and coffee making facilities in the room where left out not hidden in a cupboard. I thought..."
"On arrival we were warmly greeted. When we went to our room we discovered that I had booked a twin room by mistake. The reception staff were..."
About the hotel
Ivy Bush Royal Hotel commands a spectacular position at the gateway to the Golden West, the friendly atmosphere at the Ivy Bush Royal blends old world charm with modern facilities. Situated close to the town centre and also an ideal base for touring the whole of South & West Wales. The hotel and has been recently refurbished to blend its old world charm with with up to the minute facilities.
There are 70 comfortably furnished bedrooms, including 4 executive rooms, 3 family rooms and a suite. All rooms have private bathroom, TV and radio, FREE WIFI, telephone, ironing centres and hair dryer. When returning from a busy day sightseeing or a hectic business meeting, your room also has facilities for making a refreshing cup of tea or coffee. There is also ample car parking free to residents. For those who have responsibility for arranging an important business occasion the hotel has four meeting and conference rooms with facilities for up to 200 people. Free Wifi is available for our guests throughout the hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
From check-in (early) to check-out was a pleasurable experience.
The room was good, with excellent facilities and immaculately clean. No noise overnight so a peaceful and restful stay. Even the early morning cock-crow didn't mar the experience (memories of my childhood in the country!) Breakfast (self-serve) was all well prepared and most enjoyable. Only minor criticism, my wife would have liked a hair dryer in the room, but overall a good experience and would stay there again. A lovely hotel with lots of character
Disappointed there was no tea and coffee or kettle in room to have cuppa and the key to the room hardly worked.