- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Clean and comfy rooms in a fab...."
"When it came to checking out the reception advised that we needed to pay for the accommodation, I explained that we had paid direct through..."
"The receptionist was very helpful and allowed us to book in early. Room nice size, well presented clean and tidy. Bed extremely comfortable,..."
"Nothing too much trouble for staff,welcoming, genuinely friendly.Obvious they enjoy working there...."
"Very comfortable room and close to shops..."
About the hotel
Malmaison Manchester is in the heart of Manchester, walking distance from Greater Manchester Police Museum and Piccadilly Gardens. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Affleck's Palace and Imperial Chinese Archway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities include concierge services and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Manchester? This hotel has facilities measuring 2313 square feet (215 square meters), including conference space.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10.00 Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfy rooms in a fab.
When it came to checking out the reception advised that we needed to pay for the accommodation, I explained that we had paid direct through Late Rooms but the staff member said they had no recollection of that.
I had to provide proof which they later accepted but I found the reception staff at that time to be quite rude & I was disappointed that we had to provide proof of purchase.
Everything else related to the stay was excellent.